Gestion de projets
Lille/Paris/Duisbourg ou en full remote
Descriptif du poste
As part of the Product team, you will be the key reference about the TVMS business processes understanding and documentation. You will contribute to better business/product alignment through the following missions:
- Drive the collection of information via interviews, workshops, or analyze documents provided by the customers or prospects about their processes.
- Analyze the collected information and transcribe your understandings in a synthetic and visual format.
- Identify the gaps between the customers or prospects processes and the TVMS processes.
- Actively participate in the definition of the TVMS process evolutions in collaboration with the product managers, field experts, and the technical direction.
- Acquire and maintain a deep understanding of the TVMS process.
- You have previous experience in Business process mapping and modeling, preferably in the Transport industry.
- You are familiar with a tool or a language used for process mapping.
- You have proven customer-facing experience and can lead workshops with customers.
- You have an analytical mind, you have the ability to summarize, you are rigorous, structured, and pay attention to details.
- You have very good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, and you are able to work with diverse teams and personalities, including in full remote.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit: you carry out your projects independently, and you don’t hesitate to make proposals to improve things.
- You are fluent in English. French, German and other European languages are a plus.